Fit wide tyres, go ride where you want, enjoy the freedom and aerodynamics of these seriously lightweight carbon rims
£399 per rim
Disc specific high-performance rim technology that will deliver you to the finish every time. A strong and super-lightweight rim featuring unidirectional T24/30 carbon fibre with 3K weave re-enforced spoke holes. The seriously wide aero-rounded profile delivers excellent handling and speed. The evolution of disc brake specific construction has allowed massive weight savings over equivalent rim brake-rims. The removal of braking forces on the rim allows a strong but very light rim to be designed that can focus on it's primary roles of supporting the tyre and spoke forces. The 30Carbon Aero Disc specific rim's smooth rounded disc specific side wall also looks stunning of course. The rim dimensions are seriously wide at 27mm (21mm internal) which creates a great tyre profile with wider 23-50mm tyres, giving excellent grip and lower rolling resistance.
V:Absorbe resin reduces vibration and massively improves impact resistance. Disc brake rims are obviously not required to handle the high temperatures induced by prolonged rim braking. We have made the most of this and used our new V:Absorbe resin blend in the carbon pre-preg which cures at a lower temperature. Lower temperature resins are less brittle meaning they have greater resistance to impacts and dampen vibration more effectively.
H-Lock tubeless-ready rim bed profile. H-Lock is our tubeless-ready rim bed profile with up-kicks to the shoulders of the tubeless steps which help to create a great rim-well seal for first installation and easy sealing of tubeless tyres. The H-Lock profile also locks the beads in place more securely once seated. This is especially important when running lower pressures off road.
- Tubeless-ready – designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres. Tubeless-rim tape and valves available separately.
- Disc-specific tubeless-ready profile
- H-lock bead-seat up-kicks for easy and secure tubeless installation
- Unidirectional T24/30 carbon fibre with 3K weave re-enforced spoke holes
- 27mm outer and 21mm inner width ideal for 23-50mm tyre widths
- 30mm depth
- Matt black base finished with matt white contrasting graphics.
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 100psi when used with 25-28mm tyres. 100 psi is more than enough for any rider on or off-road. Click here to listen to a podcast exploring the science of why lower pressures were found to be faster by pro teams.
- Maximum tyre pressures for other tyre sizes 30mm do not exceed 70psi, 33mm do not exceed 50psi, 35-45mm do not exceed 40psi, 46mm+ do not exceed 35psi.
- Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre.
HUNT | The Chase Is On.