The ‘Hunt’ for a lightweight, wide, highly durable year-round aero road rim.
£69 per rim
High-performance technology that will deliver you to the finish every time, especially those all important rain-soaked sign post finishes with your mates on a long training ride. A strong and lightweight 6061-T6 heat-treated sleeved rim features a semi-aero rounded profile 28mm deep and wide at 24mm (19mm internal) for a great tyre profile with wider 25-45mm tyres, giving excellent grip and lower rolling resistance.
At Hunt we enjoy the puncture resistance and grip benefits of tubeless on our every-day rides so we wanted to allow our customers the same option, but of course all our tubeless-ready rims are also designed to work perfectly with clincher tyres and inner tubes.
H-Lock tubeless-ready rim bed profile. H-Lock is our tubeless-ready rim bed profile with up-kicks to the shoulders of the tubeless steps which help to create a great rim-well seal for first installation and easy sealing of tubeless tyres. The H-Lock profile also locks the beads in place more securely once seated. This is especially important when running lower pressures or riding off-road.
- Tubeless-ready – designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres. Two layers of Hunt Shield tubeless rim tape fitted.
- H-lock bead-seat up-kicks for easy and secure tubeless installation
- 6061-T6 heat-treated aluminium alloy.
- 24mm outer and 19mm inner width ideal for 23-45mm tyre widths
- 28mm deep rounded aero section
- Precision machined rim brake track
- Matt black anodized finish with laser etched graphics for low weight with excellent durability.
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 120psi when used with an inner tube and 100psi when running the wheel set-up tubeless. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre.
HUNT | The Chase Is On.