Fast, Aero, Light, Wide and a rider weight limit of 130kgs. THE rim for powerful riders.
£89 per rim
The Race Aero SuperDura utilises our strongest rim material in the tried and tested profile from our Race Aero Wide wheels. We've pushed the boundaries on rim design here and added even more width (24mm external and 19 internal) and depth (31mm) for extra grip, comfort, low aero drag and low rolling resistance advantage. It's also important to note that widening the rim increases the air volume for any given tyre size thus creating better shock absorption which is especially useful for higher loading/more powerful riders. The Race Aero SuperDura uses a 24mm wide outer and 31mm deep rounded profile rim made from Niobium enriched aluminium alloy. Niobium aluminium alloy is a proprietary material developed by our rim supplier and uses an advanced T10 heat-treatment process. The process delivers outstanding weight, stiffness and durability meaning rims can be wider for 25 and 28mm tyres, deeper for better aero performance, light for excellent climbing and acceleration and capably handle the increased loads and torque that more powerful riders can dish out.
At Hunt we enjoy the puncture resistance and grip benefits of tubeless on our every-day rides so we wanted to allow our customers the same option, but of course all our tubeless-ready rims are also designed to work perfectly with clincher tyres and inner tubes.
H-Lock tubeless-ready rim bed profile. H-Lock is our tubeless-ready rim bed profile with up-kicks to the shoulders of the tubeless steps which help to create a great rim-well seal for first installation and easy sealing of tubeless tyres. The H-Lock profile also locks the beads in place more securely once seated. This is especially important when running lower pressures or riding off-road.
- Tubeless-ready – designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres. Two layers of Hunt Shield tubeless rim tape fitted.
- H-lock bead-seat up-kicks for easy and secure tubeless installation
- Niobium – T10 heat-treated aluminium alloy.
- 24mm outer and 19mm inner width ideal for 23-45mm tyre widths
- 31mm deep rounded aero section
- Precision machined rim brake track
- Matt black anodized finish with laser etched graphics for low weight with excellent durability.
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 110psi when used with an inner tube and 100psi when running the wheel set-up tubeless. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre.
HUNT | The Chase Is On.