HUNT Race Season Aero Wide Road Rim | 490g | 31Deep 24Wide | £89 each
FREE World-wide shipping orders over £70 (£10 UK) | Order by 12 Midday for 1 working day delivery** (if shown in-stock) | 60 day ride & return period on wheels*
The ‘Hunt’ for the ultimate alloy performance wide and deep aero road rims
£89 per rim
The super-wide, seriously-light, aero-beating 31mm deep road rim
Stretch the gaps and burn the legs of your riding compatriots with incredible fast riding performance. You will take the corners faster and tighter than ever before due to the 24mm rim width opening out your tyre profile and providing incredible grip. The super wide rim working with a 25 or 28 tyre will eat up rough roads allowing you to hold your line and carry your speed.
We've pushed the boundaries here and added even more width and depth for extra grip, low aero drag and low rolling resistance advantage. Yes this is a 24mm wide outer and 31mm deep rounded profile rim made from Niobium enriched alloy that builds into an head-turning sub 1500g wheelset. Niobium aluminium alloy is a proprietary material developed by our rim supplier and uses an advanced T10 heat-treatment process. The process delivers outstanding weight, stiffness and durability meaning rims can be wider for 25 and 28mm tyres, deeper for better aero performance and yet remain super-light for excellent climbing and acceleration.
- Tubeless-ready – designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres. Two layers of Hunt Bronze Shield tubeless rim tape fitted.
- Niobium – T10 heat-treated aluminium alloy.
- 24mm outer and 19mm inner width ideal for 23-34mm tyre widths
- 31mm deep rounded aero section
- Precision machined rim brake track
- Matt black anodized finish with matt white heated decals for excellent durability
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 125psi. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre.
HUNT | The Chase Is On.