Competition winners will be drawn on Friday 12th July and will be contacted by Hunt Bike Wheels via email.
The winner will be selected at random from the Bikepacking/Adventure/Gravel Interest Group of HUNT | The Rider Firm mailing list.
The winner will receive the following prizes:
A Bikepacking adventure holiday for 2 people courtesy of Cycling Andalucia (see Cycling Andalucia terms below)
Flight subsidies up to a total £500. Any additional flight costs will be the responsibility of the competition winners.
2 pairs of HUNT 4 Season Gravel X-Wide wheels (which must be used on the trip)
2 pairs of WTB Riddler 45c tyres
Hunt Bike Wheels reserve the right to undertake publicity relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph (and film) and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity. The winner(s) also agree to the use of any photographs, film and quotes being used on the HuntBikeWheels.com website as well as for other marketing promotions and advertising.
Winners must make contact with Cycling Andalucia within 14 days of the draw by either email email@example.com or by telephone on 07807257724.
Cycling Andalucia will not be held responsible for any flight changes made under any circumstances. Any cost incurred due to flight amendments must be met by the guest.
Cycling Andalucia will not be held liable for the cost of flights or accommodation booked by the guest prior to their arrival. It is their responsibility to ensure that a suitable insurance policy has been purchased to cover these costs in the event of cancellation by Cycling Andalucia for any reason.
The guest is responsible for any additional cancellation fees incurred from hotels, etc. Only one date change per reservation is permitted and any cost incurred by such a change must be met by the guest.
By submitting your booking form, you agree to the following:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travellers.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for travel.
- I will read all pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements, and room preferences. I understand that Cycling Andalucia make every effort to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be met.
- I will respect the laws and customs of Spain.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of fellow guests.
- I understand that group travel invariably involves compromise to accommodate the diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Cycling Andalucia guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion, and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Cycling Andalucia reserve the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behaviour could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader determines that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand that access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
- I understand the weather is out of Cycling Andalucia's control.
- I will always wear a helmet when riding.
- I will be responsible for all and any damages made to a hotel room.
If you do not consent to these regulations, you risk dismissal from the tour and returning home at your expense with no refund for the missed tour portion. Cycling Andalucia reserves the right to decline or cancel a reservation should the individual’s health or behaviour impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
Cycling Andalucia Liability
Cycling Andalucia is not liable for expenses including meals, transportation, or hotel costs that are not specified as included in the trip cost. Cycling Andalucia reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and wellbeing of guests.
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Cycling Andalucia will not be liable or held responsible for damage to any kit through transportation or storage. Nor will Cycling Andalucia be responsible or liable for any belongings that are lost or left anywhere including and not limited to Passports, tickets, money and other valuables.
Cycling Andalucia will not be held liable for any costs incurred through lost or damaged belongings.
Marketing and Publicity
Cycling Andalucia reserve the right to undertake publicity relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph (and film) and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity. The winner(s) also agree to the use of any photographs, film and quotes being used on the Cycling Andalucia website as well as for other marketing promotions and advertising.