Fit wide tyres, go ride where you want, enjoy the freedom and high spoke count durability.
£69 per rim
Thanks to disc brakes the line between road bikes and cross bikes has been well and truly blurred. Many of us now rightly see bikes as our keys to freedom; the freedom to roam and find undiscovered routes and just have a blast. We want to go fast on road, but often the routes we want to ride also lead off-road. The 4Season Gravel Disc wheelset is designed for all of us. The 4 Season Gravel Disc is now available as a rim only.
High-perfomance technology that will deliver you to the finish every time. A strong and lightweight 6061-T6 heat-treated rim features an asymmetric shape which is inverted from front to rear to provide balanced higher spoke tensions meaning your spokes stay tight for the long term. The rim profile is true disc specific which allows higher-strength to weight as no reinforcement is required for a braking surface, it also looks stunning. The rim dimensions are extra wide at 25mm (20mm internal) which creates a great tyre profile with wider 25-45mm tyres, giving excellent grip and lower rolling resistance.
Tubeless-ready – designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres.
- Tubeless-ready – designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres. Tubeless-rim tape and valves included.
- 6061-T6 heat-treated aluminium alloy.
- 28 hole
- Asymmetric to balance spoke tensions
- Disc-specific tubeless-ready profile
- 25mm outer and 20mm inner width ideal for 25-45mm tyre widths
- 24mm depth
- Matt black anodized finish with matt white heated decals for excellent durability
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 125psi. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre.
- ERD Effective Rim Diameter for spoke length calculation: 591mm
HUNT | The Chase Is On.